COVID-19 was a situation that took us completely by surprise, one that no-one expected and even fewer knew how to handle. We at YoStorage have put safety measures in place and have made sure the health and safety of our customers and staff is our first priority.
We have put the following safety measures in place:
- No customer will be allowed to enter the facility without a mask, including staff
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and customers at all entrances
- We have increased our cleaning schedule with disinfectant being used throughout the facility, including lifts and trolleys
- Controlled use of trolleys as they will be sanitized after each use
- Staff have been educated on social distancing and will not be able to handle customers’ goods.
Please do not access the YoStorage facility if showing any symptoms of COVID-19
During level 4 we will be operating Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00.
Please visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/ for more information